Finance management system
It improves short and long-term business performance by:
- Smoothing the invoicing and bill collections.
- Eliminating the accounting errors.
- Minimizing the record-keeping issues.
- Ensuring compliance with tax and accounting regulations.
- Helping personnel to quantify budget planning and offering flexibility and expandability to accommodate change and growth.
- Keeps all the payments and receivables clear.
- Reduces the prepaid expenses.
- Cheapens the assets according to accepted schedules.
- Keeps a track of the liabilities.
- Coordinates the income and expense statements and balance sheets.
- Balances multiple bank accounts.
- Ensures integrity and security of the data.
- Keeps all the records up to date.
- Maintains a complete and an accurate audit trail.
- Minimizes the overall paperwork